Boxing: Islington to stage show at White Hart Lane Academy
- Credit: Archant
Islington Boxing Club hold their second home show of the 2018/19 season at White Hart Lane Boxing Academy on Saturday.
The club is set to feature a mixture of their junior and senior squad on the bill at their last major event before the end of the year.
Among those scheduled for bouts are Cameron Johnson, Cianan Campbell, Isaac Gibson, Harry Betteridge, George Hobden, William Nantu, Matin Camara, Charlie Roche, Ella Gilbert and debutant Jem Campbell, with others also set to appear.
The doors open at 11m and the boxing is due to start at 1pm, with tickets available to buy on the door and priced £15 for adults and just £5 for under-16s.
*Islington’s Ewan Jenkins had his win by disqualification in the National Association of Boys’ & Girls’ Club Championships changed to defeat by knockout and will not now box until January.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, clubmate Connor Daly lost on unanimous points in Gosport, while Isaac Gibson suffered two defeats at the weekend and Alfie Suksiri took part in a skills contest.
- 1 Upper Street flat attack: Man, 58, stabbed in neck and back
- 2 Launch date for Gordon Ramsay's Upper Street burger chain
- 3 Finsbury Park sex assault: Man arrested on suspicion of rape
- 4 Survey: Where are the safest and most unsafe where you live?
- 5 Taylor Cox 'wanted to play pro football until he was stabbed two years ago'
- 6 Police investigate alleged Finsbury Park rape
- 7 Hackney and Islington see another rise in Covid-19 cases
- 8 Arsenal offers behind scenes tour of Emirates Stadium at Covid jab pop-up
- 9 Jeremy Corbyn echoes Iain Duncan Smith's call to review £1.2bn incinerator plans
- 10 Hundreds are heirs to an estate and may not even know