Boxing: Islington to stage show at White Hart Lane Academy
- Credit: Archant
Islington Boxing Club hold their second home show of the 2018/19 season at White Hart Lane Boxing Academy on Saturday.
The club is set to feature a mixture of their junior and senior squad on the bill at their last major event before the end of the year.
Among those scheduled for bouts are Cameron Johnson, Cianan Campbell, Isaac Gibson, Harry Betteridge, George Hobden, William Nantu, Matin Camara, Charlie Roche, Ella Gilbert and debutant Jem Campbell, with others also set to appear.
The doors open at 11m and the boxing is due to start at 1pm, with tickets available to buy on the door and priced £15 for adults and just £5 for under-16s.
*Islington’s Ewan Jenkins had his win by disqualification in the National Association of Boys’ & Girls’ Club Championships changed to defeat by knockout and will not now box until January.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, clubmate Connor Daly lost on unanimous points in Gosport, while Isaac Gibson suffered two defeats at the weekend and Alfie Suksiri took part in a skills contest.
- 1 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 2 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 3 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 4 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 5 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 6 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 7 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 8 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 9 Stop the Burn: Protest planned against Edmonton incinerator rebuild
- 10 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago