Islington Boxing Club re-opens its doors after almost four months
- Credit: Reggie Hagland
Islington Boxing Club reopened its doors for the first time in just under four months with the easing of restrictions on April 12.
Restrictions remain on numbers per session, and there is an online pre-paid booking system. Covid-19 personal hygiene procedures are in place.
Restrictions on coaches taking pads with the boxers have been lifted, although coaches are required to wear a face mask or visor, a disposable plastic apron and gloves.
Sparring for under 18s for the club’s Competitive Junior and Youth Squads is now allowed to go ahead although it will be a while yet before any of the boxers spar.
IBC have launched a new website with updated content and an online club shop.
You may also want to watch:
Visit our website www.islingtonboxingclub.org.
For more information on Islington Boxing Club, please contact Reggie Hagland on 07786080885.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 3 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 4 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 5 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 6 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 7 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 8 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 9 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 10 Islington and Camden police chief to leave Met after 29 years