Islington BC hand out prizes to most improved and best boxers among infant classes
- Credit: Archant
Islington Boxing Club handed out awards to members of the Hazellville Road gym’s infant classes at their annual prizegiving.
The event took place at the end of the school term, with boys and girls aged five to eight picking up trophies.
Lily Coleman was named most improved boxer of the February-March term for the Tuesday group, as Leo Joannou took the best boxer of the term prize.
The Wednesday group awards went to Arman Hoque (most improved) and Sahin Cieck (best boxer), while Thomas Stanson-Long and O’Shea Campbell were most improved and best boxer in the Thursday group.
For the April-May term, John Penson was named Tuesday’s most improved boxer, while Eesa Rahman took the best boxer prize.
You may also want to watch:
Arif Hoque (most improved) and Sahin Cieck (best boxer) were Wednesday’s winners, while Regan Hill and Rayan Actu-Mouzolins took the honours for the Thursday group.
Spaces are available for this term on either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday evenings between 4.30-5.30pm and membership is £10 for the calendar year and between £30-£35 for the term.
- 1 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 2 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 3 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 4 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 5 Letters: Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - more points of view
- 6 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 7 Cult restaurant Eggslut set to open third London location
- 8 'It's crippling us': Islington's theatres and pubs disheartened by lockdown extension
- 9 Islington shooting victim named
- 10 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
Contact Reggie on 07786 080885 for more information.