Islington BC hand out prizes to most improved and best boxers among infant classes
- Credit: Archant
Islington Boxing Club handed out awards to members of the Hazellville Road gym’s infant classes at their annual prizegiving.
The event took place at the end of the school term, with boys and girls aged five to eight picking up trophies.
Lily Coleman was named most improved boxer of the February-March term for the Tuesday group, as Leo Joannou took the best boxer of the term prize.
The Wednesday group awards went to Arman Hoque (most improved) and Sahin Cieck (best boxer), while Thomas Stanson-Long and O’Shea Campbell were most improved and best boxer in the Thursday group.
For the April-May term, John Penson was named Tuesday’s most improved boxer, while Eesa Rahman took the best boxer prize.
You may also want to watch:
Arif Hoque (most improved) and Sahin Cieck (best boxer) were Wednesday’s winners, while Regan Hill and Rayan Actu-Mouzolins took the honours for the Thursday group.
Spaces are available for this term on either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday evenings between 4.30-5.30pm and membership is £10 for the calendar year and between £30-£35 for the term.
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 3 Letters on People Friendly Streets in St Peter's
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 6 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 7 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 8 Islington kids are being 'drawn into county lines drug smuggling'
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault
Contact Reggie on 07786 080885 for more information.