Darts: Kennedy’s tighten grip on title race
- Credit: Archant
Invincibles Kennedy’s tightened their grip on the Archway League title race with a 14-1 thrashing of hosts Old Oak.
Aaron Beaney and Bob Triggs reeled off maximums during the rout as Kennedy’s made it 13 wins in a row and moved four points clear at the summit.
Boston Arms, who are spearheaded by Stuart Pickles, are firmly on the leader’s tails after a pivotal 11-4 home victory over Doyles A, their seventh home win on the spin.
But Royal Oak A’s torrid 2019 campaign continued at the hands of clubmates Royal Oak B, after suffering a chastening 14-1 home defeat.
Mark Hall’s side are now rooted in tenth place on two points.
You may also want to watch:
Elsewhere, Martin Cole instigated a classy 9-6 home success over Nicholas Nickleby for Sheephaven Bay, while British Legion climbed up to sixth place in the table following their convincing 11-4 defeat of Camden’s Golden Lion.
- 1 Upper Street flat attack: Man, 58, stabbed in neck and back
- 2 Launch date for Gordon Ramsay's Upper Street burger chain
- 3 Finsbury Park sex assault: Man arrested on suspicion of rape
- 4 Survey: Where are the safest and most unsafe streets where you live?
- 5 Police investigate alleged Finsbury Park rape
- 6 Taylor Cox 'wanted to play pro football until he was stabbed two years ago'
- 7 Hackney and Islington see another rise in Covid-19 cases
- 8 Jeremy Corbyn echoes Iain Duncan Smith's call to review £1.2bn incinerator plans
- 9 Arsenal offers behind scenes tour of Emirates Stadium at Covid jab pop-up
- 10 Hundreds are heirs to an estate and may not even know