Marshall hat-trick helps Isledon Wolves hit double figures against Crown & Manor
- Credit: Archant
Nick Marshall hit a hat-trick as Isledon Wolves Under-14s made light work of Crown & Manor, winning their Camden & Islington League clash 10-2.
Alfie Lusardi, Mo Asam and captain Deon Marshall all scored twice, with Sammy Kisunga completing the mauling.
Wolves Under-10s failed to build on a positive first-half performance as they collapsed to a 4-0 defeat to The Fonthill..
Wolves dominated before half-time, with impressive displays from Kai Brown,Caleb Jackson in defence and George Bennett in midfield, but they were unable to stop a second-half flood of goals.
Wolves Under-nines put the disappointment of losing in the Development Cup final on Saturday behind them by putting on their best performance of the season in a 4-1 win over The Hill.
You may also want to watch:
Denis Whelan was excellent for Wolves, his hard work enabling the team to build a solid base. Oscar Phillips scored two, the first a brilliant chip.
Jesse Aldridge and Tyson Mcintosh completed the scoring for Wolves.
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 3 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 4 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 5 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 6 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 7 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 8 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 9 Islington: Housing team failed to answer 50% of calls during lockdown
- 10 Letters on People Friendly Streets in St Peter's
Luke Levy inspired his side to an 8-2 win over FC Unity.
Levy scored a hat-trick, while Dennis Xhauri scored his first two goals for the club. Felix Badger and Lewi Hollis and Tommy Trundell, were also on target.
Alex Smith scored twice as FC Unity Under-12s eased to the top of the Camden & Regent’s Park League with a comfortable 5-0 win against Total Goal Falcons.
Alfie Little capped a fine individual display with a well-taken goal while Rees Jones and Emmanuel Makaya were also on target to wrap up the win.