Marshall hat-trick helps Isledon Wolves hit double figures against Crown & Manor
- Credit: Archant
Nick Marshall hit a hat-trick as Isledon Wolves Under-14s made light work of Crown & Manor, winning their Camden & Islington League clash 10-2.
Alfie Lusardi, Mo Asam and captain Deon Marshall all scored twice, with Sammy Kisunga completing the mauling.
Wolves Under-10s failed to build on a positive first-half performance as they collapsed to a 4-0 defeat to The Fonthill..
Wolves dominated before half-time, with impressive displays from Kai Brown,Caleb Jackson in defence and George Bennett in midfield, but they were unable to stop a second-half flood of goals.
Wolves Under-nines put the disappointment of losing in the Development Cup final on Saturday behind them by putting on their best performance of the season in a 4-1 win over The Hill.
You may also want to watch:
Denis Whelan was excellent for Wolves, his hard work enabling the team to build a solid base. Oscar Phillips scored two, the first a brilliant chip.
Jesse Aldridge and Tyson Mcintosh completed the scoring for Wolves.
- 1 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 2 Islington shooting victim named
- 3 Robert Rinder awarded MBE for his work on Holocaust education
- 4 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 5 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 6 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 7 Big name restaurant hints at Islington opening
- 8 Murder investigation launched after teenager is shot in Islington
- 9 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 10 Woman, 48, arrested over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller
Luke Levy inspired his side to an 8-2 win over FC Unity.
Levy scored a hat-trick, while Dennis Xhauri scored his first two goals for the club. Felix Badger and Lewi Hollis and Tommy Trundell, were also on target.
Alex Smith scored twice as FC Unity Under-12s eased to the top of the Camden & Regent’s Park League with a comfortable 5-0 win against Total Goal Falcons.
Alfie Little capped a fine individual display with a well-taken goal while Rees Jones and Emmanuel Makaya were also on target to wrap up the win.