Middlesex County League Premier Division: North Middlesex look to keep on a roll at Twickenham
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
Joel Hughes’ team impressively defeated Finchley by 63 runs last weekend with Luke Hollman starring
North Middlesex travel to Twickenham this weekend in the Middlesex County League Premier Division eyeing another victory.
Joel Hughes’ team produced a solid display with bat and ball to defeat Finchley by 63 runs on Saturday.
It helped North Middlesex bounce back following a loss away to local rivals Highgate on May 19.
James Parslow, standing in for the injured Hughes, won the toss last weekend at home to Finchley and batted first.
You may also want to watch:
North Middlesex managed to post an excellent total of 308-6 from 50 overs with Luke Hollman the star of the show.
The opener struck a patient 103 with Evan Flowers (62) and Will Vanderspar (71) batting impressively around him to help the hosts go past 300 at Park Road.
- 1 Upper Street flat attack: Man, 58, stabbed in neck and back
- 2 Finsbury Park sex assault: Man arrested on suspicion of rape
- 3 Launch date for Gordon Ramsay's Upper Street burger chain
- 4 Survey: Where are the safest and most unsafe streets where you live?
- 5 Police investigate alleged Finsbury Park rape
- 6 Taylor Cox 'wanted to play pro football until he was stabbed two years ago'
- 7 Hundreds are heirs to an estate and may not even know
- 8 Arsenal offers behind scenes tour of Emirates Stadium at Covid jab pop-up
- 9 Jeremy Corbyn echoes Iain Duncan Smith's call to review £1.2bn incinerator plans
- 10 Hackney and Islington see another rise in Covid-19 cases
Finchley could only get up to 245 before they were all out with four balls left following a strong team bowling effort.
Hollman caught the eye as he ended with 3-42 while Max Harris (2-47) and Alex MacQueen (2-43) claimed two scalps each in the victory.