Middlesex County League Premier Division: North Middlesex look to keep on a roll at Twickenham
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
Joel Hughes’ team impressively defeated Finchley by 63 runs last weekend with Luke Hollman starring
North Middlesex travel to Twickenham this weekend in the Middlesex County League Premier Division eyeing another victory.
Joel Hughes’ team produced a solid display with bat and ball to defeat Finchley by 63 runs on Saturday.
It helped North Middlesex bounce back following a loss away to local rivals Highgate on May 19.
James Parslow, standing in for the injured Hughes, won the toss last weekend at home to Finchley and batted first.
You may also want to watch:
North Middlesex managed to post an excellent total of 308-6 from 50 overs with Luke Hollman the star of the show.
The opener struck a patient 103 with Evan Flowers (62) and Will Vanderspar (71) batting impressively around him to help the hosts go past 300 at Park Road.
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 3 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Letters on People Friendly Streets in St Peter's
- 6 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 7 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 8 Islington: Housing team failed to answer 50% of calls during lockdown
- 9 Islington kids are being 'drawn into county lines drug smuggling'
- 10 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
Finchley could only get up to 245 before they were all out with four balls left following a strong team bowling effort.
Hollman caught the eye as he ended with 3-42 while Max Harris (2-47) and Alex MacQueen (2-43) claimed two scalps each in the victory.