Darts: N19 see off Slattery’s in thriller
- Credit: Archant
N19 reignited their ailing season in the Archway League by edging out Slattery’s 9-6 in a contest that will live long in the memory.
Jimmy Galvin spearheaded a strong start for the winners with a maximum, while Mark Butler landed a fine 17-dart leg to seal a fifth victory of the season after a below-par start.
Doyles ruthlessly made it six wins out of six, led by Scott Robinson, at Sheephaven Bay.
And a glorious 12-3 victory by the visitors saw them rise to the top of the standings.
A high-octane encounter at Royal Oak saw the home side fall to a 10th loss in 11 outings as they were edged out 8-7 by champions Kennedy's to remain down in ninth place.
You may also want to watch:
Elsewhere, the Old Oak flexed their squad depth to ease past Robert Peel by a 13-2 margin, with Mickey Davies' outstanding level of cover-shooting helping to condemn the losers to their 11th successive defeat this term.
- 1 Arsenal pub Tollington Arms listed 'to prevent it being turned into flats'
- 2 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 3 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 4 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 7 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 8 Jailed: Businessman bombarded Jeremy Corbyn and other MPs with 'vile' emails
- 9 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 10 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing