North London aim to continue rise up league table against Barnes
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
North London will aim to continue rising up the Middlesex County Cricket League Division Three after a win over Harrow.
Captain Sam Bardon's side take on Barnes this Saturday after last weekend's win saw them move up to seventh place.
Scores of 53 and 56 from Will Lake and Alan O'Shea respectively helped their side reach 185 all out before bowling their opponents all out for 113 as Ted Greally took 3-20.
Bardon wants to see his side take their winning mentality into their next game and said: "Barnes is always a tough place to play but we'll be looking to get another win and keep climbing the table.
"It was nice to get a win on Saturday, it had been a while coming.
You may also want to watch:
"I was really pleased with the top order and once again, the bowling and fielding were excellent and shows what we can do if we have a score to defend."
- 1 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 2 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault
- 3 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
- 4 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 5 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 Trevi Ristorante scoops prize with readers' votes
- 7 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 8 Home of the metre-long pizza opens in Finsbury Park
- 9 Aristocrat's daughter, 25, died unexpectedly after developing 'severe headache'
- 10 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’