North London aim to continue rise up league table against Barnes
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
North London will aim to continue rising up the Middlesex County Cricket League Division Three after a win over Harrow.
Captain Sam Bardon's side take on Barnes this Saturday after last weekend's win saw them move up to seventh place.
Scores of 53 and 56 from Will Lake and Alan O'Shea respectively helped their side reach 185 all out before bowling their opponents all out for 113 as Ted Greally took 3-20.
Bardon wants to see his side take their winning mentality into their next game and said: "Barnes is always a tough place to play but we'll be looking to get another win and keep climbing the table.
"It was nice to get a win on Saturday, it had been a while coming.
You may also want to watch:
"I was really pleased with the top order and once again, the bowling and fielding were excellent and shows what we can do if we have a score to defend."
- 1 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 2 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 3 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 4 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 5 Thunderstorms, heavy rain forecast as Met Office issues yellow warnings
- 6 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 7 Cult restaurant Eggslut set to open third London location
- 8 Letters: Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - more points of view
- 9 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 10 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension