North London aim to continue rise up league table against Barnes
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
North London will aim to continue rising up the Middlesex County Cricket League Division Three after a win over Harrow.
Captain Sam Bardon's side take on Barnes this Saturday after last weekend's win saw them move up to seventh place.
Scores of 53 and 56 from Will Lake and Alan O'Shea respectively helped their side reach 185 all out before bowling their opponents all out for 113 as Ted Greally took 3-20.
Bardon wants to see his side take their winning mentality into their next game and said: "Barnes is always a tough place to play but we'll be looking to get another win and keep climbing the table.
"It was nice to get a win on Saturday, it had been a while coming.
You may also want to watch:
"I was really pleased with the top order and once again, the bowling and fielding were excellent and shows what we can do if we have a score to defend."
- 1 Hackney and Islington see another rise in Covid-19 cases
- 2 Taylor Cox 'wanted to play pro football until he was stabbed two years ago'
- 3 Disruptions to your journey by car and train around Islington and Hackney
- 4 Arsenal pub Tollington Arms listed 'to prevent it being turned into flats'
- 5 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 6 Arsenal offers behind scenes tour of Emirates Stadium at Covid jab pop-up
- 7 Highbury woman repairs clothes outside H&M in stand against fast fashion
- 8 Campaign groups link up for Hackney Town Hall anti-road closure demo
- 9 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 10 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park