Four wins out of five for North London
- Credit: NLCC
North London celebrated a three-wicket win over MTSSC in their latest Middlesex League outing at the weekend.
Freddie Issitt was the pick of the bowlers with 3-20, while Will Jones (3-27) also impressed, as MTSSC were dismissed for just 97.
But North London were made to work hard for their win, with captain Alan O'Shea unbeaten on 29 as they reached the target.
The seconds had a 73-run win over Wembley, after Orban Holdgate (81 not out) top scored in their 247-7.
Lewis Matthews (4-23) led the attack as Wembley were dismissed for 174 in reply.
You may also want to watch:
The thirds came out on top in their clash with Osterley, with Henry Adams claiming 5-47 to dismiss their rivals for 164.
Mohammed Zia (34 not out) top scored as North London recorded a three-wicket victory.
- 1 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 2 Islington house prices rise £30k during Covid-19 pandemic year
- 3 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 4 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 7 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 8 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 9 Jailed: Businessman bombarded Jeremy Corbyn and other MPs with 'vile' emails
- 10 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
The fourths were also celebrating after a 103-run triumph over derby rivals Hornsey.
Alex Prinn-Mackenzie (46), Dom Olive (37 not out) and Jacob Matejczyk *(37) led the way with the bat as North London posted 247-7, with Hornsey dismissed for 144.
The fifths were unable to complete the clean sweep, though, as they lost by 92 runs to Alexandra Park, who made 176.