Cricket: North Midd toast title success at league dinner
- Credit: Archant
North Middlesex Cricket Club celebrated their superb 2019 campaign at the Middlesex League dinner at Lord’s at the weekend.
Members filled three tables at event in the Nursery Pavilion and the Premier Division champions were praised by Middlesex chief executive Richard Goatley, former England player Vic Marks and league chairman Bob Baxter for its policy of promotion home-grown talent.
Captain Joel Hughes collected the impressive Premier Division trophy, while Luke Hollman claimed the Ray Wallis young player of the year prize, as well ass the Premier League player of the year award.
The trophies will be on show at the North Midd dinner to be held at the club on Friday.
The bar will be open from 6.30pm and a three-course dinner served at 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £10 on the door, with prizes and a raffle. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
- 1 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 2 Call for action after scooter filmed riding on Islington pavement
- 3 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 4 Clerkenwell fire: Margery Street office block blaze under investigation
- 5 Finsbury Park house to be transformed for ‘Halloween experience’
- 6 Tony Blair joins celebration to mark 101 years of Highbury Catholic church
- 7 Tree wardens to be recruited on every Islington estate 'to advocate for trees'
- 8 'Help! I found a lizard in my luggage after my holiday'
- 9 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 10 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder