North Middlesex CC to host training sessions for under 11 girls
- Credit: Archant
North Middlesex Cricket Club has organised winter training for girls aged 11 and younger.
The sessions will be on Sunday mornings from January 12 to March 29, but excluding February 16, from 10am until midday.
They will be held at Beacon High School Tufnell Park, and are aimed at players who want to practice and improve over the winter.
It will involve drills, indoor games and some net sessions focused on having fun whilst developing participants' all-round skills.
The cost is £110, which works out at £10 per session, to cover hall hire and coaching.
You may also want to watch:
Please contact email@example.com in order to book a place.
North Middlesex CC's girls teams had a successful summer with the Under-11's qualifying for County Finals Day, the Under-15's finishing as runners-up in their division and several girls being selected by Middlesex for the county winter training squads.
- 1 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 2 Islington shooting victim named
- 3 Robert Rinder awarded MBE for his work on Holocaust education
- 4 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 5 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 6 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 7 Big name restaurant hints at Islington opening
- 8 Murder investigation launched after teenager is shot in Islington
- 9 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 10 Woman, 48, arrested over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller