North Middlesex CC to host training sessions for under 11 girls
- Credit: Archant
North Middlesex Cricket Club has organised winter training for girls aged 11 and younger.
The sessions will be on Sunday mornings from January 12 to March 29, but excluding February 16, from 10am until midday.
They will be held at Beacon High School Tufnell Park, and are aimed at players who want to practice and improve over the winter.
It will involve drills, indoor games and some net sessions focused on having fun whilst developing participants' all-round skills.
The cost is £110, which works out at £10 per session, to cover hall hire and coaching.
You may also want to watch:
Please contact email@example.com in order to book a place.
North Middlesex CC's girls teams had a successful summer with the Under-11's qualifying for County Finals Day, the Under-15's finishing as runners-up in their division and several girls being selected by Middlesex for the county winter training squads.
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Residents' 'frustration' as Royal Mail works to deliver in lockdown
- 3 Teaching mentor comes 'full circle' working at Islington school
- 4 Thames Water faces councillors’ anger over billing changes for tenants
- 5 Islington writers among the winners of 2021 awards
- 6 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 7 Islington charity choir smashes fundraising target with help from Brian Eno
- 8 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 9 Highbury woman launches pen pal initiative to fight lockdown loneliness
- 10 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding