Pro Touch Soccer Academy bags prestigious title
- Credit: Archant
After months of scrutiny the dynamic Pro Touch Soccer Academy has been named best London football academy for 2017.
The award was given to the academy as part of the Greater London Enterprise Awards 2017, hosted by SME news and Pro Touch CEO Ash Rahman is delighted to receive the recognition, after achieving success in developing players and at tournaments overseas for many years.
“It’s been 11 years of fantastic progress for our academy and great fun along the way too,” Rahman said.
“At Pro Touch SA we concentrate on paying attention to the simple things and doing them well.
“We are thorough, we care and apart from excellent coaching we mentor too.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m really proud with this new development and it’s really nice to see all that hard graft and dedication reaping some rewards.”
The 2017 Greater London Enterprise Awards recognises the accomplishments of all types of businesses from a diverse range of industries.
- 1 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 2 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 3 Letters: Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - more points of view
- 4 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 5 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 6 Thunderstorms, heavy rain forecast as Met Office issues yellow warnings
- 7 Cult restaurant Eggslut set to open third London location
- 8 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 9 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 10 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
This award highlights the success, determination, and desire demonstrated by the likes of Ash Rahman and Pro Touch SA to progress onto becoming market leaders innovators on the grassroots football academy scene.
The Pro Touch Soccer Academy (PTSA) is an organisation which was established in February 2006 and marked its eighth Anniversary in 2014.
The charitable social enterprise that manages both the academy and community programmes across London.
Rahman added: “As a not-for-profit organisation, we re-invest all profit back in to the programmes we operate across London.”
The organisation is run by London based sports (football) professionals as well as and youth-friendly people, the staff and management are highly skilled and offer a variety of experience.
They range from Football Association (FA) coaches to qualified youth, sports and fitness workers from the fields of school education and sports management.
Visit www.protouchsocceracademy.com for more information.