Where to enter Race for Life runs in north London in 2021
- Credit: Race for Life
Race for Life charity runs are set to return to north London.
The community events, run by Cancer Research UK, will be back up and running from this summer if Covid-19 restrictions end – as planned – on July 19.
Hampstead Heath will host a 5km and 10km run on August 21, with Regent’s Park hosting the same distances on September 11.
Finsbury Park will see runners join in on October 3, including Pretty Muddy obstacle courses for children. Victoria Park will play host on October 9.
Race for Life, in partnership with Tesco, is a nationwide series of events which raise millions of pounds to help beat cancer by funding crucial research.
You may also want to watch:
This year, participants will set off on the course either alone or in small, socially distanced groups.
Hand sanitiser will be provided, with participants encouraged to use it before and after the event.
- 1 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 2 Mosaic unveiled at near Finsbury Park station entrance at City North
- 3 North London is red as Arsenal win bragging rights over rivals Spurs
- 4 Three Arsenal players make Her Football Hub team of the week
- 5 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 6 Harassment trial: MP Claudia Webbe 'threatened to send naked photos of victim to her kids'
- 7 Two rescued from fire in Islington maisonette block
- 8 Eidevall says Arsenal put 'pressure on themselves' to deliver in big games
- 9 Petrol station forecourts closed in Islington amid warning: 'Drafting in the army will not end fuel crisis'
- 10 Arsenal go top of WSL with thumping victory over Manchester City
The runs are open to people of all ages and abilities.
To enter visit https://raceforlife.cancerresearchuk.org/ or call 0300 123 0770.