Rugby Union: Old Streetonians, Finsbury Park return to league action
- Credit: Archant
Streets visit Stevenage Town in London Three North West, while Park travel to Thamesians in Herts/Middlesex Two
Old Streetonians return to action in London Three North West this weekend when they visit Stevenage Town.
Streets head into the weekend fifth in the table, but are just five points back from their hosts on Saturday.
On their last outing in the league back on November 25, Streets were beaten 36-26 at home to Grasshoppers, who currently top the standings.
Streets will be hoping for a better result this weekend, but have struggled on the road this year, with only one win from four away league games this term.
You may also want to watch:
n Finsbury Park are back in Herts/Middlesex Two action on Saturday when they make the trip to Thamesians.
Park head into the weekend second in the table, with only points difference separating them from current leaders Old Millhillians.
- 1 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 2 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 3 Islington shooting victim named
- 4 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 5 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 6 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 7 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 8 Murder investigation launched after teenager is shot in Islington
- 9 Islington is getting a big name restaurant
- 10 Man injured in Hornsey Rise shooting
It is crowded at the top of the division, with Park’s hosts on Saturday just a point further back in fourth.
Finsbury had last weekend off as Herts/Middlesex Two took a break.