Rugby Union: Old Streetonians, Finsbury Park return to league action
- Credit: Archant
Streets visit Stevenage Town in London Three North West, while Park travel to Thamesians in Herts/Middlesex Two
Old Streetonians return to action in London Three North West this weekend when they visit Stevenage Town.
Streets head into the weekend fifth in the table, but are just five points back from their hosts on Saturday.
On their last outing in the league back on November 25, Streets were beaten 36-26 at home to Grasshoppers, who currently top the standings.
Streets will be hoping for a better result this weekend, but have struggled on the road this year, with only one win from four away league games this term.
You may also want to watch:
n Finsbury Park are back in Herts/Middlesex Two action on Saturday when they make the trip to Thamesians.
Park head into the weekend second in the table, with only points difference separating them from current leaders Old Millhillians.
- 1 Harassment trial: MP Claudia Webbe 'threatened to send naked photos of victim to her kids'
- 2 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 3 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 4 Two rescued from fire in Islington maisonette block
- 5 Petrol station forecourts closed in Islington amid warning: 'Drafting in the army will not end fuel crisis'
- 6 'I was not jealous': MP Claudia Webbe denies harrasment charge
- 7 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 8 Eidevall says Arsenal put 'pressure on themselves' to deliver in big games
- 9 Islington dog stars in film that will be shown at London Film Festival
- 10 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
It is crowded at the top of the division, with Park’s hosts on Saturday just a point further back in fourth.
Finsbury had last weekend off as Herts/Middlesex Two took a break.