Swimming: Anaconda top standings at North London Graded League Gala
- Credit: Archant
The latest news from the Ananconda Swimming Club
Anaconda Swimming Club finished first at the North London Graded League Gala in Hillingdon after a fine team display that resulted in nine race wins.
After competing against rivals from Ealing, Hillingdon and Brent Dolphins, Anaconda came out on top after finishing with the lowest points total.
Vita Braden, nine, won the 50 metre freestyle, while 12-year-old Evelyn Cole was first in the 25m backstroke.
Bianca Giustiniani, 12, was first in the 100m breaststroke, while Rubi McNicholl, also 12, was fastest in the 50m backstroke.
You may also want to watch:
Freddie Richards, 13, triumphed in the 25m freestyle, while Leila Shafiq, 12, won the 50m butterfly and 12-year-old Bruno Tubbs was first in the 50m freestyle.
Malik Abegglen, Echo Braden, Edie Butterworth, Finn Clayton, Matthew Cole, Annabel Dewhurst, Sidney Gruber, Finn Larner, Jasmine McNicholl, Matthew Pearson and George Tubbs also competed at the event.
- 1 Harassment trial: MP Claudia Webbe 'threatened to send naked photos of victim to her kids'
- 2 Two rescued from fire in Islington maisonette block
- 3 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 4 Petrol station forecourts closed in Islington amid warning: 'Drafting in the army will not end fuel crisis'
- 5 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 6 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 7 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 8 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 9 Eidevall says Arsenal put 'pressure on themselves' to deliver in big games
- 10 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
Coach Fred Goudie, who was assisted by Ray Huggan at the event, said he was “very pleased by the commitment and energy shown”.