Fun day at Tudor Park Footgolf
- Credit: Archant
Tudor Park Footgolf are holding their annual fun day on Sunday July 7.
Having hosted the England cricket team last summer, ahead of Joe Root’s first Test as captain, the club are holding junior and adult competitions.
Among the prizes up for grabs is an Arsenal shirt worn by 2014 World Cup winner Shkodran Mustafi during their Europa League match at AC Milan, as well as new footballs and football gear.
Arsenal stalwart Vic Akers OBE will present the prizes and said: “This year promises to be a great fun day at Tudor Park. Footgolf is a great way to exercise while playing football with friends.
“We’re welcoming everyone who hasn’t played before to join in the fun.”
You may also want to watch:
To enter, simply turn up on the day and finish your 18-hole round by 1pm. The top scores will go into a play off and prizes will be awarded at 2pm.
Costs are £10 adults and £6 juniors, with £1 for football hire if needed.
- 1 Jailed: Man who nearly killed woman in ‘random’ Islington attack
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Green Lanes gang members guilty of killing which sparked tit-for-tat shooting
- 4 Jeremy Corbyn on the fuel poverty crisis
- 5 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 6 Call for action after scooter filmed riding on Islington pavement
- 7 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 8 'Exceptional' heroes granted Islington's highest award, the 'Freedom of the Borough'
- 9 Islington eco-festival opens – but what about the Edmonton incinerator?
- 10 Tree wardens to be recruited on every Islington estate 'to advocate for trees'