Fun day at Tudor Park Footgolf
- Credit: Archant
Tudor Park Footgolf are holding their annual fun day on Sunday July 7.
Having hosted the England cricket team last summer, ahead of Joe Root’s first Test as captain, the club are holding junior and adult competitions.
Among the prizes up for grabs is an Arsenal shirt worn by 2014 World Cup winner Shkodran Mustafi during their Europa League match at AC Milan, as well as new footballs and football gear.
Arsenal stalwart Vic Akers OBE will present the prizes and said: “This year promises to be a great fun day at Tudor Park. Footgolf is a great way to exercise while playing football with friends.
“We’re welcoming everyone who hasn’t played before to join in the fun.”
You may also want to watch:
To enter, simply turn up on the day and finish your 18-hole round by 1pm. The top scores will go into a play off and prizes will be awarded at 2pm.
Costs are £10 adults and £6 juniors, with £1 for football hire if needed.
- 1 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 2 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 3 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 4 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 5 Islington house prices rise £30k during Covid-19 pandemic year
- 6 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 7 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 8 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 9 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 10 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern