Darts: Watson leads way for N19
- Credit: Archant
Kippa Watson was named man of the match after leading N19 to a resounding win in the latest roud of matches in the Archway League in Holloway.
Paul Forbes unleashed his most proficient darters to reign supreme against Royal Oak in a 13-2 win.
Miles Fairhurst and Steve Penfold were the catalysts behind precision on the trebles, with big scores evading Oak until a late maximum.
In-form Kennedy's moved up to third in the table after an 11-4 home win over Sheephaven Bay.
The highlight of their success was a mesmerising singles performance by veteran Billy Mundee, which helped strengthen the champions' title aspirations.
You may also want to watch:
Elsewhere, Dylan Osborn inspired the Nicholas Nickelby to condemn Slattery's to an 11-4 defeat for their sixth win in nine outings.
But Bostom Arms saw their clash with rivals Old Oak postponed due to unforseen circumstances.
- 1 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 2 Islington shooting victim named
- 3 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 4 Robert Rinder awarded MBE for his work on Holocaust education
- 5 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 6 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 7 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 8 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 9 Manor Gardens Welfare Trust CEO awarded British Empire Medal
- 10 Man injured in Hornsey Rise shooting