Darts: Watson leads way for N19
- Credit: Archant
Kippa Watson was named man of the match after leading N19 to a resounding win in the latest roud of matches in the Archway League in Holloway.
Paul Forbes unleashed his most proficient darters to reign supreme against Royal Oak in a 13-2 win.
Miles Fairhurst and Steve Penfold were the catalysts behind precision on the trebles, with big scores evading Oak until a late maximum.
In-form Kennedy's moved up to third in the table after an 11-4 home win over Sheephaven Bay.
The highlight of their success was a mesmerising singles performance by veteran Billy Mundee, which helped strengthen the champions' title aspirations.
You may also want to watch:
Elsewhere, Dylan Osborn inspired the Nicholas Nickelby to condemn Slattery's to an 11-4 defeat for their sixth win in nine outings.
But Bostom Arms saw their clash with rivals Old Oak postponed due to unforseen circumstances.
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 3 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 4 Letters on People Friendly Streets in St Peter's
- 5 Islington kids are being 'drawn into county lines drug smuggling'
- 6 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 7 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 8 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 9 Cinema set to open in Finsbury Park in time for No Time to Die
- 10 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers