Wilson’s perfect 10 helps Brondesbury beat North Midd
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
Brondebsury captain Adam Wilson produced a perfect 10 to help his side to Middlesex League Premier Division derby success against North Middlesex.
Wilson won the toss and put the visitors into bat, then worked his way through their line-up to record stunning figures of 20.5-2-67-10.
North Middlesex’s top three were all bowled, before Rob Fahrenheim was trapped lbw.
Visiting skipper Tom Nicoll and Adam Holmes were also bowled by Wilson to make it 59-6, before Evan Flowers (22) was caught by Thomas Shaw.
Ravi Patel was eighth man out with the score on 91, but Adam Price (41) and Ethan Bamber (22) fought back late on to lift the total to 159.
You may also want to watch:
Both succumbed to Wilson, though, and Brondesbury went on to secure a six-wicket victory thanks to leading contributions from Finn Allen (59) and James Overy (49).
Sasha Ward was unbeaten on 20 as they reached their target in the 43rd over, with Price (2-14) nabbing a brace for North Middlesex.
- 1 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 2 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 3 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 4 Two rescued from fire in Islington maisonette block
- 5 Harassment trial: MP Claudia Webbe 'threatened to send naked photos of victim to her kids'
- 6 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 7 Petrol station forecourts closed in Islington amid warning: 'Drafting in the army will not end fuel crisis'
- 8 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 9 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 10 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting