Win tickets for Sports Writing Festival at Lord’s
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Lord’s Cricket Ground in St John’s Wood is preparing to host its second Sports Writing Festival from Thursday October 23 to Sunday October 26.
The festival has something for everyone, with speakers including Roy Keane, Sol Campbell, Gareth Thomas, Nicole Cooke, Sir Trevor Brooking and many more.
The event will also include a couple of masterclasses on sports writing and photography which will be presented by journalists such as Oliver Kay and Matt Dickinson.
We’ve teamed up with the organisers to offer 10 lucky readers the opportunity to attend one of the days of the festival.
To stand a chance of winning, just answer the following question:
You may also want to watch:
Which club did Manchester United sign Roy Keane from?
Send your answer, along with your name, address and contact telephone number, to us at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12pm on Monday October 20.
- 1 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 2 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 3 Council fund boosts plans for Islington 'urban forest'
- 4 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 5 Islington community charity launches with sunny street party
- 6 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 7 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 8 Parliament Square demo: Protesters call on government to end cladding crisis
- 9 Spectrum to C5: How Clive Sinclair began the UK’s tech revolution from a house in Islington
- 10 'Islington drivers – you don't always need to overtake cyclists'
For more information on the Festival, visit their website: www.londonsportswritingfestival.com.
Alternatively, go to the Lord’s website, where you can buy tickets starting at £10 (www.tickets.lords.org).