Win tickets for Sports Writing Festival at Lord’s
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Lord’s Cricket Ground in St John’s Wood is preparing to host its second Sports Writing Festival from Thursday October 23 to Sunday October 26.
The festival has something for everyone, with speakers including Roy Keane, Sol Campbell, Gareth Thomas, Nicole Cooke, Sir Trevor Brooking and many more.
The event will also include a couple of masterclasses on sports writing and photography which will be presented by journalists such as Oliver Kay and Matt Dickinson.
We’ve teamed up with the organisers to offer 10 lucky readers the opportunity to attend one of the days of the festival.
To stand a chance of winning, just answer the following question:
You may also want to watch:
Which club did Manchester United sign Roy Keane from?
Send your answer, along with your name, address and contact telephone number, to us at email@example.com no later than 12pm on Monday October 20.
- 1 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 2 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 3 Islington shooting victim named
- 4 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 5 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 6 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 7 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 8 Murder investigation launched after teenager is shot in Islington
- 9 Islington is getting a big name restaurant
- 10 Man injured in Hornsey Rise shooting
For more information on the Festival, visit their website: www.londonsportswritingfestival.com.
Alternatively, go to the Lord’s website, where you can buy tickets starting at £10 (www.tickets.lords.org).