Win tickets to watch Brendon McCullum and Chris Gayle in Twenty20 action at Lord’s
- Credit: EMPICS Sport
Two titans of one-day cricket lock horns at Lord’s next week when Middlesex take on Somerset under floodlights in the NatWest T20 Blast.
Big-hitting Brendon McCullum heads a strong Middlesex batting line-up that includes the likes of England one-day skipper Eoin Morgan, while Somerset will feature flamboyant West Indies star Chris Gayle.
The clash is not to be missed – and this is your chance to watch all the action at Lord’s, on Thursday June 23, for free. The game starts at 6.15pm, with turnstiles open from 4.45pm.
We have a pair of tickets for the game to give away to 10 lucky readers and, to stand a chance of winning, you just need to answer this question:
Which national team did Brendon McCullum captain?
You may also want to watch:
a) Australia b) South Africa
c) New Zealand
- 1 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 2 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 3 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 6 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 7 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 8 Islington: Housing team failed to answer 50% of calls during lockdown
- 9 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 10 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
Email your answer, together with your name, address and a contact telephone number, to us at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12pm on Monday June 20.
If you are not lucky enough to win on this occasion, you can still buy tickets to watch Middlesex in NatWest T20 Blast action over the coming weeks, with their next home game against Glamorgan at Richmond on Friday July 8. Call 020 7289 1300 or visit shop.middlesexccc.com for more information.