Win Twenty20 tickets for Middlesex v Somerset at The Oval
- Credit: Archant
Here’s your chance to sample a unique experience when Middlesex decamp to the home of their closest rivals for an evening of Twenty20 cricket.
The Panthers are crossing the river to take over Surrey’s home ground, the KIA Oval, for a one-off match against Somerset under floodlights on Wednesday June 18.
We’re offering a pair of tickets to 10 lucky readers, so you and a friend can enjoy all the excitement and atmosphere of Twenty20 cricket under lights.
To stand a chance of winning, you just need to answer the following question:
Which England international is captain of the Middlesex Panthers?
You may also want to watch:
a) Steven Finn. b) Eoin Morgan. c) Dan Christian.
Email your answer, together with your name, address and a contact telephone number, to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10am on Wednesday June 11.
- 1 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
- 2 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 3 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 4 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 5 Trevi Ristorante scoops prize with readers' votes
- 6 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 7 Spectrum to C5: How Clive Sinclair began the UK’s tech revolution from a house in Islington
- 8 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 9 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 10 Council fund boosts plans for Islington 'urban forest'
If you’re not lucky enough to win on this occasion, you don’t need to miss any of the action as tickets are still available to purchase on the night.
There are also tickets available for Middlesex’s two remaining floodlit NatWest T20 Blast matches at Lord’s, against Gloucestershire on Thursday June 26 and against Surrey on Thursday July 24.
To book tickets for either of these games, call the Lord’s ticket line on 020 7432 1000 or visit http://tickets.lords.org.
Tickets are available in advance, priced at £20 for adults and just £5 for juniors.