Win Twenty20 tickets for Middlesex v Somerset at The Oval
- Credit: Archant
Here’s your chance to sample a unique experience when Middlesex decamp to the home of their closest rivals for an evening of Twenty20 cricket.
The Panthers are crossing the river to take over Surrey’s home ground, the KIA Oval, for a one-off match against Somerset under floodlights on Wednesday June 18.
We’re offering a pair of tickets to 10 lucky readers, so you and a friend can enjoy all the excitement and atmosphere of Twenty20 cricket under lights.
To stand a chance of winning, you just need to answer the following question:
Which England international is captain of the Middlesex Panthers?
You may also want to watch:
a) Steven Finn. b) Eoin Morgan. c) Dan Christian.
Email your answer, together with your name, address and a contact telephone number, to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10am on Wednesday June 11.
- 1 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 2 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 3 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 4 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 5 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 6 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 7 Jailed: Businessman bombarded Jeremy Corbyn and other MPs with 'vile' emails
- 8 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 9 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 10 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
If you’re not lucky enough to win on this occasion, you don’t need to miss any of the action as tickets are still available to purchase on the night.
There are also tickets available for Middlesex’s two remaining floodlit NatWest T20 Blast matches at Lord’s, against Gloucestershire on Thursday June 26 and against Surrey on Thursday July 24.
To book tickets for either of these games, call the Lord’s ticket line on 020 7432 1000 or visit http://tickets.lords.org.
Tickets are available in advance, priced at £20 for adults and just £5 for juniors.