COMPETITION: Win VIP tickets for Brazil v Uruguay at Arsenal
- Credit: Archant
Win VIP tickets for Brazil v Uruguay at the Arsenal, writes Layth Yousif.
Arsenal’s state-of-the-art Emirates Stadium plays host to international football again when the South American aristocrats of Brazil and Uruguay come to town.
The Latin American heavyweights are set to line-up in North London on Friday, November 16, kick-off 8pm – and you have a chance to win VIP tickets for the eagerly-awaited clash.
The match will include Neymar and of course Arsenal’s impressive new midfielder Lucas Torreira who has already won a cult following for his solid displays in the heat of battle.
The mouth-watering prospect is made all the better by the fact the Fray Bentos born footballer has already acclimatised to English football, telling Arsenal.com: “I am getting used to the Premier League style, a very physical and intense one. I am a very particular player. I like putting my life into every action, in every ball.”
You may also want to watch:
For a chance of tickets all you have to do is join the Islington Gazette Arsenal Facebook page, follow Gunners reporter Layth Yousif on Twitter @laythy29 and RT his competition tweets over the next seven days.
Winners will be notified on Thursday, November 15. Layth’s decision is final.
- 1 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 2 Islington house prices rise £30k during Covid-19 pandemic year
- 3 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 4 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 7 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 8 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 9 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 10 Hackney photographer captures lockdown 'park life'
To purchase tickets for the hot clash visit Arsenal.com