All aboard the love and burger bus in Islington for Valentine’s Day
- Credit: Archant
They say the best way to a man’s heart is through his stomach and Islington newcomers Gourmet Burger Kitchen (GBK) have taken this mantra pretty seriously.
In honour of St Valentine’s Day, GBK have converted a classic camper van into the Love Bus, a veritable cupid-mobile dishing out free 6oz burgers to all and sundry on February 15 and 16.
None of your desiccated, tasteless patties either –these are prime West Country beef smothered in a range of classic sauces: blue cheese, garlic mayo, BBQ and sweet Chilli.
And if a free burger isn’t enough to tempt you, snackers can pick vouchers for discounts and free food when GBK Angel opens its doors on February 23.
If a juicy burger is your one true love, head down to the N1 Centre, Parkfield Street, from 11am on February 15 and 16 and grab yourself a free feed.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.n1islington.com.
- 1 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 2 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 3 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 4 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 5 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 6 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 7 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 8 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 9 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 10 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago