Chef James Cochran launches a new restaurant in Angel Central Shopping Centre
- Credit: Archant
Chef James Cochran is set to launch a new restaurant in Angel Central Shopping Centre, following his success with James Cochran EC3 in the city.
His fresh fish will be caught and brought fresh from Cornwall, with meat from farmers in the Lake Dirstrict as well as wild foraged ingredients on a modern British menu.
The chef takes his inspiration from his Scottish and Caribbean heritage, and his menu will include black garlic flatbread and hay baked lamb shoulder, as well as his trademark jerk chicken.
Cochran spent five years at the two Michelin starred The Ledbury in Notting Hill, and has run a series of pop ups and collaborations including Fix in Hackney.
The restaurant will cover 60 indoors and 20 outdoors on the terrace, and will feature an open plan kitchen, cocktail and wine bar, DJ booth and a stage table.
You may also want to watch:
Angel Central Shopping Centre, 21 Parkfield Street, N1 0PS.
- 1 Harassment trial: MP Claudia Webbe 'threatened to send naked photos of victim to her kids'
- 2 Two rescued from fire in Islington maisonette block
- 3 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 4 Petrol station forecourts closed in Islington amid warning: 'Drafting in the army will not end fuel crisis'
- 5 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 6 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 7 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 8 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 9 Eidevall says Arsenal put 'pressure on themselves' to deliver in big games
- 10 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild