Chef James Cochran launches a new restaurant in Angel Central Shopping Centre
- Credit: Archant
Chef James Cochran is set to launch a new restaurant in Angel Central Shopping Centre, following his success with James Cochran EC3 in the city.
His fresh fish will be caught and brought fresh from Cornwall, with meat from farmers in the Lake Dirstrict as well as wild foraged ingredients on a modern British menu.
The chef takes his inspiration from his Scottish and Caribbean heritage, and his menu will include black garlic flatbread and hay baked lamb shoulder, as well as his trademark jerk chicken.
Cochran spent five years at the two Michelin starred The Ledbury in Notting Hill, and has run a series of pop ups and collaborations including Fix in Hackney.
The restaurant will cover 60 indoors and 20 outdoors on the terrace, and will feature an open plan kitchen, cocktail and wine bar, DJ booth and a stage table.
You may also want to watch:
Angel Central Shopping Centre, 21 Parkfield Street, N1 0PS.
- 1 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 2 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 3 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 4 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 5 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 6 The Bridge London Trust chief exec Penny Barratt awarded OBE
- 7 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 8 Increased police presence in Islington after teenager shot in the head
- 9 Woman, 48, arrested over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller
- 10 Man injured in Hornsey Rise shooting