Chef James Cochran launches a new restaurant in Angel Central Shopping Centre
- Credit: Archant
Chef James Cochran is set to launch a new restaurant in Angel Central Shopping Centre, following his success with James Cochran EC3 in the city.
His fresh fish will be caught and brought fresh from Cornwall, with meat from farmers in the Lake Dirstrict as well as wild foraged ingredients on a modern British menu.
The chef takes his inspiration from his Scottish and Caribbean heritage, and his menu will include black garlic flatbread and hay baked lamb shoulder, as well as his trademark jerk chicken.
Cochran spent five years at the two Michelin starred The Ledbury in Notting Hill, and has run a series of pop ups and collaborations including Fix in Hackney.
The restaurant will cover 60 indoors and 20 outdoors on the terrace, and will feature an open plan kitchen, cocktail and wine bar, DJ booth and a stage table.
You may also want to watch:
Angel Central Shopping Centre, 21 Parkfield Street, N1 0PS.
- 1 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 2 Police officer hospitalised after Dartmouth Park Hill hit-and-run
- 3 Holloway fire 'caused by unattended chip pan'
- 4 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 5 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed
- 6 Four teenagers deny murdering 17-year-old Anas Mezenner
- 7 'Good Samaritan' chased off random attacker who hit woman
- 8 Thornhill School's 'dream' library opens after parents' 'relentless' fundraising efforts
- 9 Can you help identify this man?
- 10 Canonbury landlords defy pandemic to launch new pub