What time do north London shopping centres close on Christmas Eve?
- Credit: PA
Have you left your Christmas shopping until the last minute?
Luckily, many shopping centres across north London are still open tomorrow - Christmas Eve - so that shoppers can grab presents for family and friends.
Below is a list of opening times on December 24 for shopping centres across north London.
Brent Cross Shopping Centre - Brent
North London's major shopping complex has been open late throughout December.
The centre will be open on Christmas Eve from 9am to 6pm.
The Mall - Wood Green
- 1 Screen on the Green: Dive into 1940s America this weekend
- 2 Former Met cop faces trial with seven others over alleged bribery plot
- 3 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 4 Replacement Finsbury Park leisure centre a step closer
- 5 'Graffiti vandal' linked with £500k worth of damage caught in Highbury
- 6 Incinerator protest group WhatsApp infiltrated by waste authority member
- 7 Covid patient numbers levelling out after Christmas rise, data suggests
- 8 Islington: Cycle track could be back if funding found
- 9 Deadline extended for Islington's greener futures fund
- 10 'Yes, the government really is waging a "war" against the BBC'
The shopping centre closes earlier than unusual on Christmas Eve - it will be open from 9am until 5pm tomorrow.
London Designer Outlet - Wembley
The Wembley Park complex closes early on Christmas Eve, with shops open from 10am until 4pm.
Camden Market - Camden
The famous market is open from 10am to 6pm every day of the year, except Christmas Day. It is open on Boxing Day from 10am, though stalls may close earlier than usual.
Angel Central - Islington
Angel Central will be open from 9am to 6pm on Christmas Eve, with the VUE cinema and some restaurants open until later.
Kingsland Shopping Centre - Hackney
The Kingsland Road shopping centre will be open from 8am until 7pm on Christmas Eve - perfect for buying those presents you have forgotten.