Club Curling comes to Coal Drops Yard in King’s Cross
- Credit: Four Communications
Combining cocktails, music, and the most chilled of Winter Olympic sports, Club Curling is coming to Coal Drops Yard in King’s Cross.
The location, formerly known as the nightclub heartland of London, is now a hub of trendy bars, restaurants and retail venues.
Club Curling follows the success of Club Golf in the Yard and begins from November 11.
The game invites teams of up to four players to participate across the six synthetic ice rinks over a 45 minute session.
A spokesman added: “The whole family can give curling their best shot. Or bring your date along to break the ice.
“The 45 minute sessions give you enough time to enjoy the cocktails - shaken not curled - at the Club Curling Cocktail Bar.”
Adults can play for £5 and it is free for children under 12.
- 1 Layout of new LTN around Upper Street revealed
- 2 CCTV: Footage of man sought by officers investigating sexual assault
- 3 Islington's Tory councillor calls for LTNs to be scrapped
- 4 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 5 Islington's first Amazon Fresh store opens in Angel
- 6 Safety measure or danger? Two weeks to decide Liverpool Road cycleway fate
- 7 Reclaim the Night: Women demand end to gendered violence in north London
- 8 Court shown moment man is arrested in the road naked after 'ferocious' attack on girlfriend
- 9 Islington's Young Blessed Gifted sets up hip hop concert
- 10 Gong bathing comes to Holloway, Dalston and Stoke Newington
Club Curling will be open seven days a week running from midday with the last play at 8pm.
Admissions are possible on the door. Or to book, visit: www.kingscross.co.uk/event/club-curling