Farringdon restaurant continues half-price food deal
A recession-busting deal from a popular Farringdon restaurant is set to continue throughout February.
Last month Little Bay, in Farringdon Road, slashed 50 per cent off of all al a carte food bills.
With the deal proving a hit with diners, it will now continue for the rest of this month.
Little Bay serves a range of freshly-cooked dishes - with all starters now �2.25 and all mains �5.45.
The restaurant boasts live opera on Thursday’s and Friday’s feature live opera and Sunday roasts.
You may also want to watch:
For reservations, call 0207 278 1234.
- 1 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 2 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 3 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 6 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 7 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 8 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 9 Stop the Burn: Protest planned against Edmonton incinerator rebuild
- 10 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago