Aldo Zilli and top chefs lined up for Nat Geo food fest in Islington
- Credit: National Geographic
The Business Design Centre will play host to a culinary classic this summer with top chefs coming to north London.
The National Geographic Food Festival will be held at the Islington venue from July 16-17 and tickets are now on sale.
The stellar line-up of chef experiences and talks includes Aldo Zilli, Jose Pizarro, Grace Dent, Fuchsia Dunlop, Olia Hercules, and Richard Corrigan.
It is the first time the event has been held in London since 2019.
A festival promoter said: “Guests will be immersed in a series of culinary adventures including workshops and Masterclasses from some of the world’s greatest chefs.
“With culinary experiences from the UK, Mediterranean, Asia and beyond, the festival is set to bring the very best flavours from every corner of the globe.”
The festival will also feature masterclasses and immersive international experiences with destinations as diverse as Italy and Wales.
- 1 New Aldi on Old Street to open this month
- 2 'Save Islington's buses': Call for action as sweeping cuts loom
- 3 Islington men charged after jewellery store robbery
- 4 Hit Brighton food hall operator to open Upper Street venue
- 5 Plea date set for man accused of Sabita Thanwani killing
- 6 Census 2021: What has changed in your borough since 2011?
- 7 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 8 Guilty: 4 teenagers admit 27 offences after series of 19 robberies
- 9 Arsenal begin pre-season in strong position
- 10 Islington scammers jailed after preying on elderly victims
To purchase tickets, visit: foodfestival.natgeotraveller.co.uk/pressrelease2022