Justin Bieber announces London dates in expanded Justice tour
- Credit: PA
Justin Bieber has expanded his Justice tour to include a string of UK dates, including two concerts at the 02 in London.
The Canadian pop superstar, 27, will perform more than 90 concerts in 20 countries between May 2022 and March 2023, with more shows to be announced in Asia and the Middle East.
His UK leg in February 2023 includes dates in Glasgow, Aberdeen, Birmingham, Manchester and Sheffield, and he will appear at the O2 in Greenwich on February 13 and 14.
It will be the singer’s first global outing since he closed his Purpose tour at the British Summer Time festival in London’s Hyde Park in 2017.
He said: “We’ve been working hard to create the best show we’ve ever done, and we can’t wait to share it with fans around the world. I’ll see you soon.”
Bieber will kick off his world tour with a 52-date North American leg in 2022, starting in San Diego on February 18.
The international shows will start in May 2022 in Mexico before continuing to Scandinavia, South America, South Africa and the Middle East in September and October, then to Australia and New Zealand in November and December before moving to the UK and other parts of Europe in early 2023.
- 1 New Covid-19 vaccine centre opens on Holloway Road
- 2 Family of missing Islington man make urgent appeal for information
- 3 Meet the Islington-based Rangers fans who are helping food banks
- 4 'Let's avoid another lockdown': Warning for Islington to be cautious
- 5 Remembering London's teenage homicide victims in 2021
- 6 'Shock and sadness' after news GP practice will close
- 7 Moorfields patient receives world’s first 3D printed prosthetic eye
- 8 'No apology': Beloved Islington hedge sawn in half by council contractor
- 9 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 10 Met Police arrest more than 900 in London-wide knife crime op
Bieber’s sixth album Justice arrived in March to generally favourable reviews and commercial success, reaching number two in the UK albums chart.
It included the singles Holy, Lonely and Peaches.
A documentary which followed Bieber as he prepared for his first full concert in three years, titled Our World, was released in October.
Presale tickets for those who have an American Express card for all dates except London begins today (November 16), and the presale for London tickets goes live at 10am tomorrow (Wednesday, November 17).
Tickets go on general sale at 9am on Friday (November 19). Further information is available online.