London’s hottest shows play their part in Kids Week this summer
Free activities and tickets to top London shows for children are up for grabs next month.
Kids Week, now in its 14th year, is really a fortnight, with action-packed theatrical fun from August 12 to 26.
A youngster up to 16 years old can see shows free if they’re with a full-paying adult, with two additional children at half price.
The line-up of shows on offer include 30 of the hottest in town from recently-opened productions such as ‘Shrek The Musical’, ‘Betty Blue Eyes’ and ‘Pygmalion’ to long-running West End favourites like ‘We Will Rock You’, ‘Mamma Mia!’, ‘Wicked’ and ‘The 39 Steps’.
Children can also get involved in activities, workshops and events including an under-5s fancy dress tea party, learning the Munchkinland dance with ‘The Wizard Of Oz’ or head behind the scenes to explore the steam train with ‘The Railway Children’.
You may also want to watch:
Performers and theatre staff across London are waiting to welcome kids through their doors again this summer, and introducing them to the magic of theatre. Booking opens July 12 by phone on 0844-248 5151, or online at www.kidsweek.co.uk.
- 1 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 2 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 3 'Islington drivers – you don't always need to overtake cyclists'
- 4 Islington community charity launches with sunny street party
- 5 Consultation launches on St Peter’s people-friendly streets scheme
- 6 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 7 'We will miss you': Tufnell Park's Ruby Violet ice cream parlour to close
- 8 Council fund boosts plans for Islington 'urban forest'
- 9 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 10 'Holborn isn't the only dangerous junction for cyclists and pedestrians'