London’s hottest shows play their part in Kids Week this summer
Free activities and tickets to top London shows for children are up for grabs next month.
Kids Week, now in its 14th year, is really a fortnight, with action-packed theatrical fun from August 12 to 26.
A youngster up to 16 years old can see shows free if they’re with a full-paying adult, with two additional children at half price.
The line-up of shows on offer include 30 of the hottest in town from recently-opened productions such as ‘Shrek The Musical’, ‘Betty Blue Eyes’ and ‘Pygmalion’ to long-running West End favourites like ‘We Will Rock You’, ‘Mamma Mia!’, ‘Wicked’ and ‘The 39 Steps’.
Children can also get involved in activities, workshops and events including an under-5s fancy dress tea party, learning the Munchkinland dance with ‘The Wizard Of Oz’ or head behind the scenes to explore the steam train with ‘The Railway Children’.
You may also want to watch:
Performers and theatre staff across London are waiting to welcome kids through their doors again this summer, and introducing them to the magic of theatre. Booking opens July 12 by phone on 0844-248 5151, or online at www.kidsweek.co.uk.
- 1 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 2 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 3 Islington house prices rise £30k during Covid-19 pandemic year
- 4 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 7 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 8 Jailed: Businessman bombarded Jeremy Corbyn and other MPs with 'vile' emails
- 9 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 10 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing