Popular Farringdon restaurant offer half price food
Everyone feels the pinch in January, so when one of north London’s most popular restaurants offers unlimited half price food for the entire month, it can only be good news.
Little Bay, in Farringdon Road, Farringdon, has cooked up a New Year treat to tempt diners - they are
knocking 50 per cent off all a-la-carte food bills, any time of day, for an unlimited number of people, for the whole of January.
The menu features a freshly-cooked range of bistro-style meat, fish and vegetable dishes, with all starters now �2.25 and all mains �5.45.
Roasts are available on Sunday’s and Thursday’s and Friday’s feature live opera.
You may also want to watch:
For reservations, call 0207 278 1234.
- 1 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 2 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 3 Islington shooting victim named
- 4 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 5 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 6 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 7 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 8 Woman, 48, arrested over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller
- 9 Increased police presence in Islington after teenager shot in the head
- 10 Man injured in Hornsey Rise shooting