Popular Farringdon restaurant offer half price food
Everyone feels the pinch in January, so when one of north London’s most popular restaurants offers unlimited half price food for the entire month, it can only be good news.
Little Bay, in Farringdon Road, Farringdon, has cooked up a New Year treat to tempt diners - they are
knocking 50 per cent off all a-la-carte food bills, any time of day, for an unlimited number of people, for the whole of January.
The menu features a freshly-cooked range of bistro-style meat, fish and vegetable dishes, with all starters now �2.25 and all mains �5.45.
Roasts are available on Sunday’s and Thursday’s and Friday’s feature live opera.
You may also want to watch:
For reservations, call 0207 278 1234.
- 1 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 2 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 3 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 6 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 7 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 8 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 9 Stop the Burn: Protest planned against Edmonton incinerator rebuild
- 10 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother