Preview: Dine in style with Star Grazing at the London Capital Club, EC4
- Credit: Archant
One of London’s most prestigious member’s clubs has shipped in some top notch chefs to help them celebrate their centenary in culinary style.
The London Capital Club is 100 years old and they have organised a gastronomic extravaganza to help members, and non members, honour the occasion.
Each month until November, the Grade II listed building will host different michelin-starred chefs from outside London to create a special menus available in the dining room for the entire month.
The events - called Star Grazing - feature the likes of Phil Thompson from Auberge Du Lac, Brocket Hall, Hywel Jones, from leading Country House Hotel and Spa, Lucknam Park and Andres Alemany of the critically acclaimed Purefoy Arms in Hampshire.
Good food in elegant, exclusive and historic surroundings – Star Grazing could well be a birthday present for all London food fans
You may also want to watch:
For bookings, call 020 7717 0088 or visit www.londoncapitalclub.com
- 1 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 2 Islington shooting victim named
- 3 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 4 Robert Rinder awarded MBE for his work on Holocaust education
- 5 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 6 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 7 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 8 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 9 Manor Gardens Welfare Trust CEO awarded British Empire Medal
- 10 Man injured in Hornsey Rise shooting