Preview: Dine in style with Star Grazing at the London Capital Club, EC4
- Credit: Archant
One of London’s most prestigious member’s clubs has shipped in some top notch chefs to help them celebrate their centenary in culinary style.
The London Capital Club is 100 years old and they have organised a gastronomic extravaganza to help members, and non members, honour the occasion.
Each month until November, the Grade II listed building will host different michelin-starred chefs from outside London to create a special menus available in the dining room for the entire month.
The events - called Star Grazing - feature the likes of Phil Thompson from Auberge Du Lac, Brocket Hall, Hywel Jones, from leading Country House Hotel and Spa, Lucknam Park and Andres Alemany of the critically acclaimed Purefoy Arms in Hampshire.
Good food in elegant, exclusive and historic surroundings – Star Grazing could well be a birthday present for all London food fans
You may also want to watch:
For bookings, call 020 7717 0088 or visit www.londoncapitalclub.com
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 3 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 4 Letters on People Friendly Streets in St Peter's
- 5 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 6 Islington kids are being 'drawn into county lines drug smuggling'
- 7 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 8 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 9 Why Arsenal's Leah Williamson is perfect England captain?
- 10 Stop the Burn: Protest planned against Edmonton incinerator rebuild