Review: Yard Sale Pizza launches World Cup special Ribona
- Credit: Archant
Anyone missing out on Yard Sale’s World Cup special is scoring an own goal.
The pizza stalwarts have teamed up with street food legends The Rib Man for The Ribona, topped with succulent pulled baby-back ribs cooked for eight hours.
Toasted corn, red onion relish, Fior di Latte mozzarella and a barbecue and house tomato sauce base also make the starting 11 - creating a particularly skilful formation.
If you’re feeling brave, add on the Holy F**k sauce but, (yellow card) warning, it makes Suárez look tame and you’re going to need a jug of water on stand by.
It’s worth the extra time to devour an ice cream sandwich from Happy Endings which thankfully was speedily delivered to soothing effect.
You may also want to watch:
Final score? It’s pizza with ribs and hot sauce, of course it’s a winner.
*The Ribona is available at all Yard Sale branches until Sunday 15 July.
- 1 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 2 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 3 Police officer hospitalised after Dartmouth Park Hill hit-and-run
- 4 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 5 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 6 Housing, LTN, Living Wage, child exploitation and charity shops
- 7 Holloway fire 'caused by unattended chip pan'
- 8 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 9 Teyah Goldie, 16, makes Arsenal squad for north London derby
- 10 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed