Specialist wine dinners in Farringdon
A Farringdon restaurant has announced a series of wine-tasting events and wine dinners to tempt discerning diners.
Vivat Bacchus, in Farringdon Street, will be show-casing French wines, champagne, spring wine and cheese as well as South African and Napa Valley food and wine combinations over the coming months.
On March 12, they will showcase lesser known but exciting wine producing countries from eastern Europe to Lebanon.
Then the wine dinner on March 15 features drink from the Morgenster and Stellenbosch regions of South Africa, with beef from Hambleton Farms.
And on April 12, the features food and wine is from Frogs Leap, in Napa Valley in California.
You may also want to watch:
The wine tasting events cost �15, and the wine dinners start at �49. Call 020 7353 2648 for more information.
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 3 Letters on People Friendly Streets in St Peter's
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 6 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 7 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 8 Islington kids are being 'drawn into county lines drug smuggling'
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault