Specialist wine dinners in Farringdon
A Farringdon restaurant has announced a series of wine-tasting events and wine dinners to tempt discerning diners.
Vivat Bacchus, in Farringdon Street, will be show-casing French wines, champagne, spring wine and cheese as well as South African and Napa Valley food and wine combinations over the coming months.
On March 12, they will showcase lesser known but exciting wine producing countries from eastern Europe to Lebanon.
Then the wine dinner on March 15 features drink from the Morgenster and Stellenbosch regions of South Africa, with beef from Hambleton Farms.
And on April 12, the features food and wine is from Frogs Leap, in Napa Valley in California.
You may also want to watch:
The wine tasting events cost �15, and the wine dinners start at �49. Call 020 7353 2648 for more information.
- 1 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 2 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 3 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 4 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 5 Letters: Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - more points of view
- 6 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 7 Cult restaurant Eggslut set to open third London location
- 8 'It's crippling us': Islington's theatres and pubs disheartened by lockdown extension
- 9 Islington shooting victim named
- 10 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern