Sunday Supper Club comes to Camden’s Spread Eagle pub
- Credit: Archant
To celebrate British Food Fortnight, the Spread Eagle pub in Camden is putting on a special supper club this Sunday.
Organisers are promising diners a four course feast which includes a Bloody Mary, a selection of starters (Scotch quail’s egg and Welsh Rarebit), followed by roast beef with all the trimmings and a sherry trifle, damson fool and treacle tart to finish.
If you’re still not full, there will also be a cheese board to tuck into.
Each course will be matched with a wine by a “wine ambassador” and a live acoustic musician will be providing the entertainment.
The Supper Clubs are being organised by pub owners Young’s who are also hosting events at the Boathouse in Putney and the Brook Green Hotel in Hammermsith.
You may also want to watch:
Meals are served at the Spread Eagle in Albert Street from 5pm. Tickets cost £35pp.
For more information and details on booking, visit www.spreadeaglecamden.co.uk or call 020 7267 1410
- 1 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 2 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 3 Disused Holloway garages converted into garment-making workspace
- 4 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 5 Home of the metre-long pizza opens in Finsbury Park
- 6 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault
- 7 Prince Edward visits youth centre in Islington
- 8 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
- 9 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 10 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade