Sunday Supper Club comes to Camden’s Spread Eagle pub
- Credit: Archant
To celebrate British Food Fortnight, the Spread Eagle pub in Camden is putting on a special supper club this Sunday.
Organisers are promising diners a four course feast which includes a Bloody Mary, a selection of starters (Scotch quail’s egg and Welsh Rarebit), followed by roast beef with all the trimmings and a sherry trifle, damson fool and treacle tart to finish.
If you’re still not full, there will also be a cheese board to tuck into.
Each course will be matched with a wine by a “wine ambassador” and a live acoustic musician will be providing the entertainment.
The Supper Clubs are being organised by pub owners Young’s who are also hosting events at the Boathouse in Putney and the Brook Green Hotel in Hammermsith.
You may also want to watch:
Meals are served at the Spread Eagle in Albert Street from 5pm. Tickets cost £35pp.
For more information and details on booking, visit www.spreadeaglecamden.co.uk or call 020 7267 1410
- 1 Hackney and Islington see another rise in Covid-19 cases
- 2 Taylor Cox 'wanted to play pro football until he was stabbed two years ago'
- 3 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 4 Disruptions to your journey by car and train around Islington and Hackney
- 5 Arsenal pub Tollington Arms listed 'to prevent it being turned into flats'
- 6 Highbury woman repairs clothes outside H&M in stand against fast fashion
- 7 Arsenal offers behind scenes tour of Emirates Stadium at Covid jab pop-up
- 8 Campaign groups link up for Hackney Town Hall anti-road closure demo
- 9 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 10 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park