‘Teen dreams’ prom celebrate’s Valentine’s Day
- Credit: Archant
Die-hard romantics can fulfil their teenage dreams at this Teen Dreams Prom, at the Book Club, Leonard Street.
As anyone who has watched US high school movies will know, the greatest romantic moments happen at the prom.
Unfortunately for us staid Brits, our paltry education system doesn’t see fit to include this American institution – so how can we ever hope to find true love?
Luckily for those feeling a distinct lack of cupid’s arrow this year, the Teen Dreams Prom has got you covered.
Couples, groups of friends and singles are welcome, and there are plenty of games to help you break the ice, including “Seven Minutes In Heaven” with your dream date, to “This One Time At Band Camp” stories and the final crowing of the Prom King and Queen.
You may also want to watch:
With teen movies on the ground floor, fancy dress, love potions and burgers and fried chicken this night will quench your thirst for saccharine US high school drama.
The event, on Thursday, February 14, starts at 8pm and finishes at 2pm. Tickets cost £5.
- 1 Harassment trial: MP Claudia Webbe 'threatened to send naked photos of victim to her kids'
- 2 Two rescued from fire in Islington maisonette block
- 3 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 4 Petrol station forecourts closed in Islington amid warning: 'Drafting in the army will not end fuel crisis'
- 5 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 6 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 7 'I was not jealous': MP Claudia Webbe denies harrasment charge
- 8 Eidevall says Arsenal put 'pressure on themselves' to deliver in big games
- 9 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 10 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder