‘Teen dreams’ prom celebrate’s Valentine’s Day
- Credit: Archant
Die-hard romantics can fulfil their teenage dreams at this Teen Dreams Prom, at the Book Club, Leonard Street.
As anyone who has watched US high school movies will know, the greatest romantic moments happen at the prom.
Unfortunately for us staid Brits, our paltry education system doesn’t see fit to include this American institution – so how can we ever hope to find true love?
Luckily for those feeling a distinct lack of cupid’s arrow this year, the Teen Dreams Prom has got you covered.
Couples, groups of friends and singles are welcome, and there are plenty of games to help you break the ice, including “Seven Minutes In Heaven” with your dream date, to “This One Time At Band Camp” stories and the final crowing of the Prom King and Queen.
You may also want to watch:
With teen movies on the ground floor, fancy dress, love potions and burgers and fried chicken this night will quench your thirst for saccharine US high school drama.
The event, on Thursday, February 14, starts at 8pm and finishes at 2pm. Tickets cost £5.
- 1 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 2 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 3 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 4 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 5 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 6 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 7 Letters: Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - more points of view
- 8 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 9 Islington house prices rise £30k during Covid-19 pandemic year
- 10 Cult restaurant Eggslut set to open third London location