The perfect match: pairing music and cocktails
- Credit: Archant
Enjoy a Michael Jackson zombie or Bruce Springsteen IPA at the Jones Family Project
Listen to your favourite vinyl accompanied with a specially matched drink in this retro-inspired experience at bar and restaurant The Jones Family Project. Turntables provided.
The Vinyl and Cocktail Pairing Pop Up runs until the end of September. The bar team have specially curated a pairing menu that matches nine retro vinyl albums.
Sit back, relax, and go back to a time when listening to music involved sitting by the vinyl player. Guests can match their own drink to their album of choice, or opt for one of the specially chosen suggestions. They will also be handed headphones on arrival, and bar snacks and food will be available.
Some suggested pairings include: Frank Sinatra with Jack Daniels on the Rocks, Abba with an Absolut Cosmopolitan, Bruce Springsteen with Founders All Day IPA and Michael Jackson with a Zombie.
You may also want to watch:
Book a table of up to six people for free.
For more information: jonesfamilyproject.co.uk
- 1 Harassment trial: MP Claudia Webbe 'threatened to send naked photos of victim to her kids'
- 2 Two rescued from fire in Islington maisonette block
- 3 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 4 Petrol station forecourts closed in Islington amid warning: 'Drafting in the army will not end fuel crisis'
- 5 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 6 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 7 'I was not jealous': MP Claudia Webbe denies harrasment charge
- 8 Eidevall says Arsenal put 'pressure on themselves' to deliver in big games
- 9 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 10 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder