The perfect match: pairing music and cocktails
- Credit: Archant
Enjoy a Michael Jackson zombie or Bruce Springsteen IPA at the Jones Family Project
Listen to your favourite vinyl accompanied with a specially matched drink in this retro-inspired experience at bar and restaurant The Jones Family Project. Turntables provided.
The Vinyl and Cocktail Pairing Pop Up runs until the end of September. The bar team have specially curated a pairing menu that matches nine retro vinyl albums.
Sit back, relax, and go back to a time when listening to music involved sitting by the vinyl player. Guests can match their own drink to their album of choice, or opt for one of the specially chosen suggestions. They will also be handed headphones on arrival, and bar snacks and food will be available.
Some suggested pairings include: Frank Sinatra with Jack Daniels on the Rocks, Abba with an Absolut Cosmopolitan, Bruce Springsteen with Founders All Day IPA and Michael Jackson with a Zombie.
You may also want to watch:
Book a table of up to six people for free.
For more information: jonesfamilyproject.co.uk
- 1 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 2 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 3 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 4 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 5 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 6 Letters: Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - more points of view
- 7 'It's crippling us': Islington's theatres and pubs disheartened by lockdown extension
- 8 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 9 Cult restaurant Eggslut set to open third London location
- 10 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing