Two Eds are better than Wang: Phil joins Byrne and Gamble on Live at the Chapel bill
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Phil Wang has joined the line up for the Union Chapel’s monthly comedy showcase (and he’s definitely on pair with the Eds)
It’s Ed Byrne’s turn to headline Live at the Chapel, the monthly comedy showcase at the Union Chapel.
Perhaps best known from his appearances on Mock the Week, Have I Got News for You and most recently Dara and Ed’s Road to Mandalay with Dara O’Briain, Byrne is a master in the art of observational comedy.
Joining Byrne in the line up is fellow Mock the Week regular Ed Gamble (host), half of comedy duo Peacock and Gamble who has gained increasing recognition over the past few years, Canadian comedian, Glenn Wool, who you might have seen on Russell Howard’s Good News, and Phil Wang and Phoebe Walsh, up and coming names on the stand up scene.
Live at the Chapel takes place July 1.
You may also want to watch:
If you can’t make this one, the next, on July 29, has Mark Watson headlining alongside, Nick Helm, Lolly Adefope and John Robins as host.
Tickets are £20 and more information can be found at: liveatthechapel.co.uk
- 1 Islington house prices rise £30k during Covid-19 pandemic year
- 2 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 3 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 4 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 7 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 8 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 9 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 10 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing