Two Eds are better than Wang: Phil joins Byrne and Gamble on Live at the Chapel bill
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Phil Wang has joined the line up for the Union Chapel’s monthly comedy showcase (and he’s definitely on pair with the Eds)
It’s Ed Byrne’s turn to headline Live at the Chapel, the monthly comedy showcase at the Union Chapel.
Perhaps best known from his appearances on Mock the Week, Have I Got News for You and most recently Dara and Ed’s Road to Mandalay with Dara O’Briain, Byrne is a master in the art of observational comedy.
Joining Byrne in the line up is fellow Mock the Week regular Ed Gamble (host), half of comedy duo Peacock and Gamble who has gained increasing recognition over the past few years, Canadian comedian, Glenn Wool, who you might have seen on Russell Howard’s Good News, and Phil Wang and Phoebe Walsh, up and coming names on the stand up scene.
Live at the Chapel takes place July 1.
You may also want to watch:
If you can’t make this one, the next, on July 29, has Mark Watson headlining alongside, Nick Helm, Lolly Adefope and John Robins as host.
Tickets are £20 and more information can be found at: liveatthechapel.co.uk
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 3 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 4 Letters on People Friendly Streets in St Peter's
- 5 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 6 Islington kids are being 'drawn into county lines drug smuggling'
- 7 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 8 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault