Archway community organisation offering free counselling
- Credit: Archant
A community organisation in Archway is offering free counselling sessions to anyone in Islington.
Choices, in St John's Way, has appointed Denise Mulcare, a qualified integrative counsellor and psychotherapist, to provide one to one and group sessions at its base in Caxton House Community Centre every Wednesday.
Denise said. "It has been wonderful to help local people unburden themselves and find a way forward through my counselling sessions."
One service user says that her counselling sessions at Choices have helped her move forward in her life following a bereavement.
"It has been very helpful and supportive for me to speak with Denise after my husband passed away," she said. "She is helping me to move forward and restart my life. I would have been lost without her."
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit choiceslondoncic.com.
- 1 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 2 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 3 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 4 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 5 Letters: Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - more points of view
- 6 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 7 Cult restaurant Eggslut set to open third London location
- 8 'It's crippling us': Islington's theatres and pubs disheartened by lockdown extension
- 9 Islington shooting victim named
- 10 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern