Archway community organisation offering free counselling
- Credit: Archant
A community organisation in Archway is offering free counselling sessions to anyone in Islington.
Choices, in St John's Way, has appointed Denise Mulcare, a qualified integrative counsellor and psychotherapist, to provide one to one and group sessions at its base in Caxton House Community Centre every Wednesday.
Denise said. "It has been wonderful to help local people unburden themselves and find a way forward through my counselling sessions."
One service user says that her counselling sessions at Choices have helped her move forward in her life following a bereavement.
"It has been very helpful and supportive for me to speak with Denise after my husband passed away," she said. "She is helping me to move forward and restart my life. I would have been lost without her."
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit choiceslondoncic.com.
- 1 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 2 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 3 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 4 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 5 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 6 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 7 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 8 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 9 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 10 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault