Thank You NHS: Send us your Clap for Carers pictures, videos and tributes
- Credit: Archant
The NHS cares for us for free from cradle to grave – and people in Islington are now relying on it more than ever due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
That’s why people in the borough and across the UK have been making a small gesture of solidarity with NHS heroes and other key workers by applauding them every Thursday night at 8pm.
During the lockdown, people have also started charity fundraisers to help those most in need, and children’s rainbow artwork is on display in many windows as a symbol of hope.
We want to offer readers the chance to say a personal thank you to the NHS.
So send us your messages, or pictures and videos of the weekly NHS applause in your street, and we’ll compile them for publication both in print and online.
You may also want to watch:
Send us your contributions as landscape video clips (no longer than 10 seconds, please) or photo messages, together will full details of who is featured, to Lucas.Cumiskey@archant.co.uk
Please identify your name in the video message and where you are from.
For a directory of agencies helping people in the borough during the pandemic, click here.
- 1 Seventh man charged with murder of Imani Allaway-Muir
- 2 Low Traffic Islington coalition launched to support council's LTN roll-out
- 3 Open spaces, LTNs, vouchers, vaccinations and neonatal care
- 4 Plans to chop down 70-year-old Islington mulberry tree paused
- 5 WATCH: Air ambulance called to Islington flat fire
- 6 Three strikes and you're out: Jail term for drug dealer
- 7 'This is the end of my political career': Richard Watts stands down
- 8 Police force entry to alleged Islington 'house party' amid pandemic
- 9 'Real disappointment' over uptake of Covid vaccine among care home staff
- 10 Over-65s vaccinations begin in England as centre reports lack of patients
Join our Facebook group for the latest coronavirus discussion.